Monday, May 6, 2013

First payment!

If my class wants to go to China we each have to sign a contract where we pledge to be on our best behavior during the trip. I am of course always very well behaved ;)
Anyways, we have handed in the contract so now we get to throw away a ton of money! Yay!
The first payment for the trip is coming up, and that means I have to part with my hard earned money, 8.000 DKK of them to be exact!
We make the first payment in June, and the second one in August. I'm gonna have to work my butt off during my vacation -_-'

But I guess it's worth it, 'cause the excitement is starting to hit me hard.
I sometimes find myself writing little notes with stuff I have to bring, or things I have to do when we land in Beijing. The part of the trip I'm looking most forward to is Shanghai. Seeing old friends from last year, revisiting sights and all that tourist fun :D

Cheers, and have a nice Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment