Tuesday, April 30, 2013

First post!

So, here it comes, the obligatory first awkward post. Bear with me :)

I started this blog to keep check on all the thoughts I have during my oversea travels.
The idea came to me last year, when I traveled to China with my class for the first time.
It makes a bit sad that I never got to write down all the emotions I had during the trip, because there were MANY!

The first country I ever went to was the Philippines, where I have quite a lot of family. The culture shock was astounding, and I still haven't quite wrapped my head around that specific trip. I'm going to visit my family there during christmas, so hopefully I can upload some pictures :)

Before that though I'm going to China with my school again, where we'll visit Beijing, Xi'an, and Shanghai.
I am dying to go!!
But unfortunately I'll have to wait 'til August, just kill me now!



That's it for the first post, hope I didn't screw up too royally ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment